Broken Bells - The High Road.

On: Monday, August 30, 2010


This song is the most amazing song to listen to when you are sitting there past the moon.
It will take you to place you didn't even know about.
It truly is a master piece.

6 comments on "Broken Bells - The High Road."

Regh said...

Fucking amazing song. I have never seen the video before now. Thanks a lot

Michael Berlin said...

Nice.

http://fighterjoe.blogspot.com/

- said...

Great song, nice video. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

high roaaad
<3

Saaacred said...

I love this song ^^

I actually have it on my iPod/iTunes and it's on a CD in my car.

I hear it on the radio all the time where I live (Georgia, Near Atlanta)

Ilike when the tone/tempo changes towards the end:

"It's tooo late to change your miiiiind...[etc.]"

Maddie said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com

Post a Comment